UV LIGHT WAND STERILISER
- UV Wavelength: UV-C (253.7 nm
- Irradiation Intensity: > 2500uw / cm2
- Lamp life: > 20,000 hours
- Kills germs and bacteria in seconds
- Easy to use with foldable design
- Suitable for sterilising all surfaces
- Simply move the steriliser in your hand with the UV light facing downward. Move slowly across target surface for a minimum of 10 seconds.
Through UV irradiation, the DNA structure of a single celled virus will be damaged. This will lead to the virus’s immediate death or loss of reproductivity. It generally takes 10 seconds or more for the effects of sterilization to kick in.
It has been proven that ultraviolet light can destroy bacteria, fungi, virus, and unicellular algae.