ECOR Pro Desiccant Dehumidifier - DH3500
- Power Consumption: 1500W / 240V / 50Hz / 6.5 Amp
- Water Removal (AHAM - 27°C 60% RH): 35 Litres per day
- Sound Pressure: 58dB
- Airflow M3/Hr: 400 process / 125 Exhaust
- Operating Range: -27°C - 40°C
- Material: Steel
- Unit Size (W x H x D): 57 x 35 x 35cm
- Unit Weight: 19.8kg
- Single Man Lift: Yes
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Harsh Chemical Resistant: No
- Special Feature: 4 Hole Technology
New Drying Technology
- Using desiccant rotor technology
- Uses a PTC heater to recharge silica and dry the air
- Works even upside down
- Can vent wet air & moisture vertically upwards if needed
- Mount inside or outside the wet room with ducting
- Add 6m duct lengths without loss of performance or stand alone.
- Use wider ducting than specified to duct longer lengths with same performance.
- Light weight so transported easily by one person
- One third the volume of an equivalent compressor dehumidifier saving storage space & vehicle space.
- Totally automatic, no need to empty water so no risk of secondary flooding.
Standard model great for many construction, commercial & home applications. Mountable in any orientation even upside down, moisture vented away by a 80mm duct, dry air can be ducted into spaces, self regulating for optimum use of power, performs below freezing, ideal for one man lift saving money on hire contracts.
Ideal for flood restoration drying, crawl spaces or any environment drying whether inside of outside the home. Commercial quality for reliability and safety and tough for the use in trades applications such as carpet cleaning, paint drying, plaster drying, commercial storage. DH3500 can work in 3 hole mode or 4 hole. 4 hole means it can dry pressure neutrally so can be used in a n enclosed spaces even a commercial freezer to prevent ice build up and save running costs. Can be used in external spaces such as boats, hotels, restaurants, holiday homes and RV s. Optional plug-in humidistat allows remote operation perfect if out of sight or built in with ducted 125mm & 80mm ducts.
- No water produced so no water container to empty.
- No gravity drain as water is vented away as wet air
- No compressor extremely safe
- No harmful affect of ice working down to -20°C (up to 40°C)
- No water pump to clog or flood
- No excess storage, typically 1/3rdthe size of compressor dehumidifier
- Not affected by position even works upside down on ceilings.
- No need for two man lift. Less than 25kg
- No other company has it. Unique patented design.
- DH3500 performs as well as a 100 Litre at normal temperatures.
What are the typical industries & applications the DH3500 are used in?
- Flood Drying
- Homes , Motels & Hotels, Garages, Basements, Crawl Spaces, Attics, Cars
- Airplane Hangers, Weapon Arsenals, Vehicles, Kit Drying
- Food Including Cold Rooms, Farm Stuffs, Metals
- Ship Cabins, Holds, Engine Room, Kit Locker, Storage
- Server rooms, Telecoms, Booster stations
- DH3500 Pressure Neutral Applications
- Drying cabinets, meat processing, plants, food including freezers, wet clothes, fire departments
FREE SHIPPING Australia-wide!
ALL ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE COME WITH FREE COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING FOR DELIVERY TO AUSTRALIAN LOCATIONS ONLY. WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO ACCEPT ORDERS AND DELIVER TO LOCATIONS WITHIN AUSTRALIA. UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT ORDERS FROM, OR DELIVER TO, OTHER OVERSEAS LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA.